If you want to purchase an additional seat for existing users follow this process:
Note: This option is not available for broker agents, leased on carriers or dispatchers. Contact DAT to add a seat if you are one of these entities.
1. Navigate to account.dat.com and login with your DAT credentials
2. Click/tap on Subscriptions from the menu, then click on + ADD SEATS
3. Click on the (+) sign to add the amount of additional seats. Here you will see the PRICE of each seat and your total cost, then click the NEXT button
4. You will now see the Service Agreement Quote with old and new monthly prices. From there scroll down to the bottom of the page to click on all 3 boxes confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms listed. Then click ACCEPT AND SUBMIT.
Note: You must click all boxes at the bottom of the Service Agreement in order for your transaction to go through and be completed.
5. At this point you will see a yellow banner at the top of your screen confirming your seat increase and that it will take up to 20 minutes for the seat to become available. You will also see your seat +1 pending below the banner.
6. When your seat becomes available the banner will switch over to a blue banner at the top of your screen to let you know that your seat is ready to be used.
7. For instructions on how to create a new user and assign them the purchased seat, please click HERE